Construction Basement Waterproofer / General Laborer
Sorry, this job has expired.
EverDry Waterproofing of Cincinnati is now hiring entry-level workers for heavy lifting & digging for year round projects.
• Starting pay: $460/week
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Aggressive advancement opportunities
• Extensive, ongoing training
• Incentive programs
You can expect to:
• Install waterproofing material and piping.
• Drive to/from job site.
• Set up and/or deliver supplies to the job site.
• Unload supplies.
• Clean job site.
• Cover and protect material during inclement weather.
• Pick up material and debris on job site throughout day and upon completion of projects.
• Sweep/shovel material on site.
• Trench out perimeter of basement and inside the house.
• Carry/operate a jackhammer up and down steps.
• Transport broken cement/piping/gravel/mixed concrete buckets up and down steps.
• Must have a clean background.
• Must have transportation to Fairfield, OH daily.
• Walk on a constant basis.
• Manual lifting of equipment/supplies.
• The ability to lift and operate tools & equipment such as a jackhammer, hammer drill, etc.
• May be required to lift up to 90 lbs. on occasion with another person.
Since 1985 we have been providing solutions to the basement waterproofing problems for residents of Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Dayton, and Southeast Indiana. Although the company began as a small local shop with only 12 employees, we now have over 100 employees, and have won Franchisee of the Year on eleven occasions! EverDry of Cincinnati is a great company and a fantastic place to work.
Apply today by attaching your resume, then clicking "Apply Now" to call and set up an interview.